Dr Kucharski is especially valued by his patients for his efficiency together with commitment, professionalism, and positive energy. This is why in the recent years he has been a three-time finalist of the Hippocrates vote for the most popular doctor in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship.
- degenerative changes in the joints, with emphasis on knee, shoulder, and hip joints—conservative treatment,
- back pain and stress;
- ultrasonography diagnostics of the joints;
- traumas of the musculoskeletal system, including sports injuries and their consequences;
- inflammation of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, etc.);
- overload injuries of the musculoskeletal system (tennis elbow, pressure under the shoulder syndrome, golfer’s elbow,
jumper’s knee, etc.);
- pressure syndrome (neuropathy) of the peripheral nervous system (carpal tunnel syndrome, Guyon’s canal syndrome, ulnar
nerve entrapment, etc.);
- foot deformities (hallux valgus, hammer toes, etc.);
- hyaluronic acid joint injections.