Dr Üçyiğit completed a two-year research fellowship in Early Pregnancy and Gynaecology Scanning at King’s College Hospital, London, and has been invited to present at over 20 national and international conferences. She has authored multiple research articles and abstracts, including papers on pregnancies of unknown location, hyperemesis gravidarum and postnatal ultrasound scanning, and has co-authored a book chapter on ultrasound scanning in early pregnancy. She is also a member of the British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology and the British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy.
Areas of interest and scope of services:
- early pregnancy ultrasound scans and management of ectopic pregnancy
- pregnancy of unknown location and miscarriage
- gynaecology ultrasound scans and management of fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometrial polyps, endometriosis, adhesions, tubal pathology and uterine anomalies (3D scan)
- preconceptual and postnatal care
- contraception and family planning including intrauterine coil insertion and removal
- cervical smear and HPV testing; cervical polyps; infection screening and treatment